Thursday 1 December 2011

The crocodile and the dentist



The crocodile: I really don't want to see him,

but I must.

The dentist:  I really don't want to see him, but I must.

 The crocodile: Aaugh! 
 The dentist: Aaugh!

The crocodile: Shall I go through with it?
The dentist: Shall I go through with it?


The crocodile: I am so scared......
The dentist: I am so scared......


The crocodile: I must be brave.
The dentist: I must be brave.


The crocodile: I'm ready for the worst.
The dentist: I'm ready for the worst.



The crocodile: Ouch!
The dentist: Ouch!


The crocodile: What an awful thing to do.


The dentist: What an awful thing to do.


The crocodile: But getting angry won't help.
The dentist: But getting angry won't help.


The crocodile: Not much longer......
The dentist: Not much longer......


The crocodile: Whew...
The dentist: Whew...


The crocodile: Thank you very much.See you again next year.
The dentist: Thank you very much.See you again next year.


The crocodile: I don't really want to see him again next year......
The dentist: I don't really want to see him again next year......


The crocodile: So I must never forget to brush my teeth.
The dentist: So you must never forget to brush your teeth.















1 comment: